- Dr. Priscilla Turner on Anglican Church of Canada marriage canon commission formed
- Frank Wirrell on A Statement on Nashotah House
- Weekly News Wrapup – Friday, Feb. 7, 2014 | Gene Sherman on Archbishop Stanley Ntagali Comments on Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill, the Church of England’s “Pilling Report,” and the Open Letter from the Archbishops of Canterbury and York
- Frank Wirrell on ANiC – Message from Bishop Donald Harvey
- Frank Wirrell on Two Anglican Church of Canada bishops attended GAFCON
Who's Online11 visitors online now7 guests, 4 bots, 0 members
Category Archives: Just for Fun
Don’t you sometimes wish you could have a conversation like this? Read it all at MCJ. “You’re leaving the church?! What do you mean, you’re leaving the church?!” “I mean I’m leaving the church. I’m departing. I’m going away. I’m … Continue reading
…from the blog team. Enjoy!
It’s summer, a good time for things like this. From Sanctus:
…from Confessions of a Carioca: I confess, there are a couple of these that I don’t get, but what I do get is very funny. Theology Exam Questions You may answer all or some of the following questions. Please turn … Continue reading
Leaving aside the obvious “diversity”, “inclusion”, “listening” and “conversation”: “birth” as a verb. We are constantly “birthing” things in church: I wish we wouldn’t. “disrespect” as a verb. It may be in the OED, but it shouldn’t be. “empower” – … Continue reading
H/T to Stand Firm.
More worrying news for the ACoC: [Church House: Toronto] [Feast Day of Justin Martyr] The grim possibility of martyrdom may cast a shadow over the Anglican Church of Canada’s upcoming General Synod 2010, says church communications director the Venerable Eustace … Continue reading
ahem We now return you to your regular blog content.
We break with normal news for a bit of shameless horn-blowing, as we reach 2 million page views, looks to be about 18 months since the original million. Also over 500,000 unique visitors. Yay us! Heh.