- Frank Wirrell on Supreme Court of Canada deals final blow to Anglican parishioners
- Dr. Priscilla Turner on Anglican Church of Canada marriage canon commission formed
- Frank Wirrell on A Statement on Nashotah House
- Weekly News Wrapup – Friday, Feb. 7, 2014 | Gene Sherman on Archbishop Stanley Ntagali Comments on Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill, the Church of England’s “Pilling Report,” and the Open Letter from the Archbishops of Canterbury and York
- Frank Wirrell on ANiC – Message from Bishop Donald Harvey
Who's Online5 visitors online now3 guests, 2 bots, 0 members
Category Archives: ACoC General Synod 2007
Watch live streaming video from gs2010 at livestream.com
I was reading the post-General Synod letter from Bishop Cowan, which can be found here: http://bc.anglican.ca/Bishop%27s%20Pastoral%20Letter%20GS.pdf The bit I found interesting I copied out below, as I had not yet seen what the Bishops pastoral letter might look like in … Continue reading
Taken from here, FYI. Report from General Synod: A Federation View July 9, 2007 The results of the recent General Synod will be examined, interpreted and spun in many different ways. We believe that Anglicans in the Anglican Church of … Continue reading
The following is an attempt to put into order at least some of the impressions and thoughts I had while at General Synod, as well as a sense of where we are now. Unsurprisingly, as I move in the prophetic … Continue reading
Go over here and read the articles and responses if you have not already done so.
Below is a brief outline of the significant resolutions at the ACC GS07, together with comment. I’ll produce a further summary shortly to outline my sense of where we are now as a Church. 20th June 2007 A180/A181 Merger of … Continue reading
Joe is doing sterling work collecting all the letters. Go see.
I thought the following article from the Globe and Mail, which includes a subsequent Bp Ingham Q&A, is most interesting: First, the story: Homophobia accepted in church, bishop says MICHAEL VALPY June 26, 2007 Canada’s only Anglican bishop to authorize … Continue reading
Taken from here. Bishops of the Anglican Church of Canada met June 26 the morning after General Synod ended to discuss the ramifications of their slim vote against allowing dioceses to offer church blessing rites to gay couples. It … Continue reading